LepLoop It’s a small synth protype I’m developping with my friend Peppo.
The idea was to have a compact live analog instrument.
The circuit it’s an original design.
The synth can produce 3/4 sound at the same time: kick, noise hh/snare,
- osc1 wave squ. and tri.
- osc2 wave saw.
- osc1 can modulate osc2
- 2 AD envelope
- 2 vca
- 1 lpf diode ladder filter with cutoff and res. cv control
- kick drum generator + distortion/overdrive
- noise generator
- 1 lfo
- 1 s/h
- 1 mixer
- 4 gate sequencer kick / S&H / env1 / env2
- 1 16 step capacitor sequencer, the S/H sample the lfo for imput the note in the seq.
- Different menu for clock div., step, groove, record, save and recall track.
- midi in
- cv in\out