LepLoop It’s a small synth protype I’m developing with my friend Peppo.
The idea was to have a compact live analog instrument.
The circuit, it’s an original design.
The synth can produce 3/4 sound at the same time: kick, noise HH/snare,
- Osc1 wave squ. and tri.
- Osc2 wave saw.
- osc1 can modulate osc2
- 2 AD envelope
- 2 vca
- 1 LPF diode ladder filter with cutoff and res. cv control.
- Kick drum generator + distortion/overdrive
- Noise generator
- 1 LFO
- 1 s/h
- 1 mixer
- 4 gate sequencer kick / S&H / env1 / env2
- 1 16-step capacitor sequencer, the S/H sample the LFO to impute the note in the seq.
- Different menu for clock div., step, groove, record, save and recall track.
- Midi in
- CV in\out